The Studio Natashafit Workout
There are a lot of training methods out there. Some of them are good, some of them not so much. Often these methods are created for men and by men. Nothing wrong with this, but the not-so-little difference in goals between genders (men try to get bigger, while most women try to get smaller) makes it very hard to adapt these programs for women. Our self-preservation mechanism also doesn’t allow us to train as hard as men do – working out until we are in extreme pain and experience muscle failure just isn’t in our genetics.
After training a good number of women – none of them athletes by any means - I developed a method of training that produces the best results and “mirror” satisfaction,as well as working well with womens’ bodies and minds . While this method isn’t anything new in “workout science,” it simply applies training concepts such as general adaptation and specific adaptation of mechanical and neuromuscular specificity. This method utilizes a combination of:
- Strength exercises
- Flexibility exercises
- Balance, stability, and coordination exercises and
- Core, posture, and muscular imbalance improvement exercises.
The basic concepts of The Workout:
- When you open the page , workout will be already generated for you , you will see pictures and instructions , please read and watch video instruction carefully .
- Print your workout and you are good to go.
- If you want to change it , just click “refresh” , you can do it as many times as you like .
- Perform 2-3 workouts a week. You could do more, but it’s important to keep in mind that your body and mind need rest.
- This workout will require you to stay focused throughout your entire time in the gym. It It is not for the weak of heart or weak-willed.
- Your workout should last no longer than 45 minutes!
- Rest 30-60 seconds between sets.
- Complete all the sets for a particular exercise before moving to another. The pace for lifting should be 1-2-3-1: take three counts to lower the weight and one count to raise it. All exercises should be performed in this way.
- Choose a weight you can only lift 12x. You don't need to go to complete failure, but make sure you're challenging your body. A good rule of thumb is to choose a weight where the last two reps are done mostly by will power . If you feel you could do more increase weight by 3-5% upper body) or 8-10% (lower body).
- If you wish, you may add 15-20 min of cardio after the workout, keeping your heart rate at 65%-75%.
- Don’t spend more than one hour in the gym. Research shows that when you begin to go beyond about 45 minutes, cortisol secretion (a catabolic hormone that is also known as the stress hormone) increases, and you want to stay away from this as much as possible. Simple explanation: it makes you Fat .
A worthwhile exercise will induce your body to do at least one of the following three things
- Function better
- Get stronger
- Look better
YOU will work to achieve all three. Improving function will often improve strength and vice versa; working to look better will often influence performance indicators as well. To do so you will get:
A whole body workout to build and develop your muscles and strength. A whole body workout is preferable to a split system - working one part of the body in one workout - those typically just don’t work for women. You are not a man (you don’t have enough testosterone to work until muscle failure), you are not an athlete (you're likely not mentally prepared to torture yourself), you are not taking steroids (don’t need a mustache), and frankly, who has time to work out six times a week?!
- You will have access to a program that will show you exactly what exercises to perform, in order and with proper technique, with exercise instructions and videos. No guessing and no skipping the hard stuff - just do it!
- You will learn about various exercises and their applications so you will never perform them with improper form. You will never get bored because unlike fitness tapes or DVDs, each workout is different from the previous one, and the program is available to you 24/7.
- You can use these workouts at home or or at the gym, whichever you prefer.
- Еvery workout is different to challenge body and mind.Lack of challenge and boredom are the main reasons women don't get the results they want - this program will help you work hard and smart to get results.
A common mistake with women is to wish to have somebody else's body. The reality is that your body topography is genetically predetermined. Regardless of how hard you try, you won’t make your abs or butt look like someone else’s. However, you can make YOURBODY look BANGING!! Just give yourself this opportunity, because you deserve it.